Fort Wayne, Indiana (October 25, 2018) – Encore Sotheby’s International Realty shares today Lynn Reecer, Broker Associate, was recently recognized as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (STES®). This unique designation is earned by only 1% of Realtors nationwide.
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in serving seniors (50+) with their real estate needs, including:
• Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
• Creating a customized plan to move to assisted living and divesting of any unneeded assets
• Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
• Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
• Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
Upon completing her certification last week, Lynn shared “This 16-hour course was the most useful that I have had in all the 10 years of continuing education. Serving the Silent and the Baby Boomers generations have been a favorite niche of my practice for some time now. I am so pleased to have this great new resource to draw upon in serving my senior clients.”
This designation, along with Lynn’s decade of experience in assisting clients throughout North East Indiana with their specific real estate needs, makes her an ideal candidate to help seniors in a time of transition.
If you are reaching a decision about retiring, check out this article for important information you might consider. I would be happy to be a resource for you as you review options.
This month we have just sold four villas; one in The Parke, two in Sycamore Hills and one in Covington Bluffs. However, I am still in need of 2 – 3 more for current buyers. If you are considering the sale of your villa, please contact us!
Our integrated team model simplifies a complex, unique, and oftentimes emotional transaction process. Long-term relationships, critical thinking, and industry best practices are our passions and ways we ensure what’s best for the client.